- Reduced fee and complimentary access to local networking events with top subject matter presenters that provide an opportunity to network, exchange ideas and learn from each other.
ARA/ SARA Conference
- Reduced rates to the ARA and SARA annual conference where leading international and local professionals present on the latest trends and thinking on all elements of Total Reward.
Rewards Awards Banquet
- Member individuals and teams are recognised for excellence in the reward industry.
Minimum Reward Standards (MRS) Online Course
The course, developed for aspiring reward professionals to provide a solid foundation and framework for designing reward practices, policies and processes, is available online for free for ARA Zambia members. The eight modules cover the fundamental reward basics and minimum standards. The modules are:
- Module 1 – Reward Strategy and Management;
- Module 2 – Job Descriptions;
- Module 3 – Job Evaluation;
- Module 4 – Fixed Pay;
- Module 5 – Benefits;
- Module 6 – Performance Management;
- Module 7 – Variable Pay; and
- Module 8 – International Mobility.
On completion of the online course, members are issued with a course certificate that can be used as credit for Professional Designation applications. For more information on the online MRS course, click here. For further details on our Professional Designations, see below.
Minimum Reward Standards (MRS) Classroom Workshop
Modules 1 to 6 of the online MRS course are also offered via a 2-day interactive classroom training workshop, delivered by top SARA-approved tutors. Discounted course workshop fees for this 2-day workshop are offered to ARA Zambia members.
Global Reward Professional (GRP) programme
This WorldatWork certification presented in South Africa covers 10 modules and is recognised worldwide. Special Member rates are on offer to ARA Zambia members. For more information on the GRP programme, click here.
Career-enhancing Professional Reward Designations
ARA Zambia members have access to the SARA Professional Reward Designations approved by the South Africa Qualifications Authority. The 5 designations are highly sought after and recognised throughout Africa by business and recruitment agencies alike. Close to 200 reward professionals currently hold one of the 5 designations. These designations are:
- Reward Administrator
- Reward Analyst
- Reward Specialist
- Chartered Reward Specialist; and
- Master Reward Specialist.
For more information on our Professional Designations, click here.
Pricing for ARA Zambia members will be announced soon. For more information on the SARA designation, click here.
Access to Information
Online Knowledge Centre
Access to member-only archive of reward research papers, case studies, journals and articles, as well as event presentations and papers. To access the Knowledge Centre, click here.
Access to the WorldatWork member pages and related total reward articles and case studies. To access the WorldatWork member pages, contact the ARA Zambia secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thought Leadership Journal
Access to the African Journal of Reward.
- Membership of a recognised association of like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to network and discuss challenges of mutual interest
- Access to SARA Infrastructure and resources to enable efficient chapter management and expansion
- Access to SARA’s recognised local and international Reward speakers and experts
- Leverage off learnings and expertise
For ARA Zambia members joining and making payment between 1 September and 31 October 2015
- Corporate membership fee K2,500
- Individual membership fee K1,000
This fee will entitle the member to 2015 and 2016 membership.
Membership Application Forms
Africa Reward Association (ARA) - Zambia Chapter - Corporate Application Form
Africa Reward Association (ARA) - Zambia Chapter - Individual Application Form