Virtual Tutor-led AGRS Course Registration
Terms and Conditions
- SARA members who have taken up the complimentary WorldatWork membership offering qualify for preferential rates. To apply for this complimentary membership, click HERE.
- Our virtual tutor-led AGRS course runs over 3 days (from 09:00-12:30), with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of attending the course.
- Fees need to be settled before attendance of the course, at least two weeks prior to commencement of the course.
- A R1,520 cancellation fee applies to all virtual GRP courses.
- Cancellation of AGRS courses needs to be done two weeks prior to the commencement of the course or the delegate will be responsible for the full payment.
- A delegate who is registered for the AGRS course and does not sign in for the course will still be liable for the full fee, and the course will need to be completed via Self-study with the online Exam to be written within 120 days of the course dates. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting of the fees paid.
- A delegate attending the virtual AGRS course will have 120 days in which to complete the online proctored Exam via the WorldatWork online Learning Management System (LMS).
- To re-write an AGRS Exam, please contact the SARA Secretariat. Exam rewrites will be charged at R1,800 for SARA/WorldatWork members, R2,350 for SARA members and R2,500 for non-members.
*Please note that a minimum number of delegates is required for each class to proceed*
**SARA reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any course dates to meet the minimum delegate numbers for each class**
***Additional courses will be scheduled based on demand***
****Please note that all class Exams are provided via WorldatWork’s online proctored Exam platform, and must be taken within 120 days of attending the course ****