For over 65 years, WorldatWork has provided the gold-standard learning, thought-leadership, and certifications for compensation professionals around the world. Achieving the CCP® credential sets you apart with new skills, strategies and prepares you for career advancement.
WorldatWorks’ Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®) certification is available to Reward Professionals that have earned their Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) certification, with the addition of just two additional courses:
- Regulatory Environments for Compensation Programs (C1)
- Accounting and Finance for the HR Professional (T2)
Knowing and understanding the U.S. federal human resources laws and regulations is essential for the HR professional – and it can be challenging to keep your knowledge up to date. This course will equip you with an overview of the federal regulatory HR requirements that impact design and administration of compensation programs. While this course covers the major federal statutes affecting compensation design and practice, there is also coverage of other international laws which will be useful for organisations operating in the USA, or those looking at expansion into the USA markets in the future.
- Analysing the labour regulations affecting employee compensation disputes.
- Reviewing the major federal labour regulations impacting specific types of employers.
- Examining myriad issues related to the Fair Labour Standards Act (FLSA).
- Exploring discrimination legislation as it relates to compensation.
The course is a basic-level course on HR employment law. It will provide you with the knowledge you need to understand many of the major HR regulations as an HR professional.
Being knowledgeable and savvy about regulatory environments is a requirement for the HR compensation professional. This course will provide you with the information you need to understand many important HR rules and regulations that impact your organization and its employees.
As a human resources professional, the ability to interact effectively with the accounting and finance departments within your organization is a vital skill. This course provides an introduction to U.S. accounting regulations and practices that will enable you to better speak the language of finance and accounting. You will gain skills allowing you to interact more effectively with these departments and make HR decisions that impact and support your organization’s financial health.
The course will empower you with foundational understanding of the following concepts:
- The key financial components of the annual report.
- The relationship between HR and the finance and accounting departments.
- The measures and processes used to assess a company’s financial health.
- The importance of cash flow to the company and shareholders.
- Methods of financing the business and issues related to financial planning.
These courses are available to professionals that have already earned their GRP certification.
Certification Pricing and Registration
Terms and Conditions
- SARA members who have taken up the complimentary WorldatWork membership offering qualify for preferential rates. To apply for this complimentary membership, click HERE.
- Our virtual tutor-led CCP courses run over 3 days (from 09:00-12:30), with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of attending each course.
- Fees need to be settled before attendance of the course, at least two weeks prior to commencement of the course.
- A R1,520 cancellation fee applies to all virtual CCP courses.
- Cancellation of CCP courses needs to be done two weeks prior to the commencement of the course or the delegate will be responsible for the full payment.
- A delegate who is registered for the CCP courses and does not sign in for the course will still be liable for the full fee, and the course will need to be completed via Self-study with the online Exam to be written within 120 days of the course dates. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting of the fees paid.
- A delegate attending the virtual CCP course will have 120 days in which to complete the online proctored Exam via the WorldatWork online Learning Management System (LMS).
- To re-write a CCP Exam, please contact the SARA Secretariat. Exam rewrites will be charged at R1,800 for SARA/WorldatWork members, R2,350 for SARA members and R2,500 for non-members.
*Please note that a minimum number of delegates is required for each class to proceed*
**SARA reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any course dates to meet the minimum delegate numbers for each class**
***Additional courses will be scheduled based on demand***
****Please note that all class Exams are provided via WorldatWork’s online proctored Exam platform, and must be taken within 120 days of attending the course ****
Visit our CCP Registration Page here to register.