2023 Virtual (online) Tutor-led Classes
Terms and Conditions
- SARA members who have taken up the complimentary WorldatWork membership offering qualify for preferential rates. To apply for this complimentary membership, click HERE.
- Our virtual tutor-led GRP courses run over 3 days (from 09:00-12:30), with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of attending the course.
- Fees for virtual GRP courses need to be settled before attendance of the course, at least two weeks prior to commencement of the course.
- A R1,520 cancellation fee applies to all virtual GRP courses.
- Cancellation of GRP courses needs to be done two weeks prior to the commencement of the course or the delegate will be responsible for the full payment.
- A delegate who is registered for the GRP course and does not sign in for the course will still be liable for the full fee, and the course will need to be completed via Self-study with the online Exam to be written within 120 days of the course dates. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting of the fees paid.
- A delegate attending the virtual GRP course will have 120 days in which to complete the online proctored Exam via the WorldatWork online Learning Management System (LMS).
- To re-write a GRP Exam, please contact the SARA Secretariat. Exam rewrites will be charged at R1,800 for SARA/WorldatWork members, R2,350 for SARA members and R2,500 for non-members.
- All fees for GRP and any other education programmes are to be settled prior to attendance.
Instances where company policy only makes provision for payment post attendance, delegates will be required to provide a PO number for the relevant programme attendance, as well as a written undertaking by the company / individual that the fees will be settled within 90 days post attendance.
Delegates who do not attend the course and follow the cancellation policy as per the terms stated on the booking form will still be liable for the attendance fee.
*Please note that a minimum number of delegates is required for each class to proceed*
**SARA reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any course dates to meet the minimum delegate numbers for each class**
***Additional courses will be scheduled based on demand***
****Please note that all class Exams are provided via WorldatWork’s online proctored Exam platform, and must be taken within 120 days of attending the course ****
Visit our GRP Registration Page here to register and/or to view the T&Cs.
Physical GRP Class Schedule for 2023
Registrations for physical face-to-face GRP classes in Johannesburg and Cape Town are on hold until further notice.
2023 Self-study and E-Learning GRP Class Options
SARA offers the following additional GRP certification course options:
I. A self-paced self-study option, where an electronic course book is provided to learners, with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of receiving the electronic course book; and
II. A self-paced E-Learning blended option, where the electronic course book is provided to learners, together with additional tutor videos and supplemental course materials, with an online proctored Exam to be taken within 120 days of receiving access to the electronic E-Learning platform.
2023 GRP Fees
Visit our GRP Registration Page here to register.