For any Internship Sponsorship enquiries please contact Yolanda Sedlmaier on 082 942 0742
Remuneration internships for Previously Disadvantaged Individuals (PDIs)
Looking for a remuneration professional? Why not grow your own...
As part of our ongoing commitment to developing remuneration skills for Previously Disadvantaged (PDI) South African citizens, we have pleasure in inviting you to participate in developing internships within the remuneration area. Your investment of R119,000 (excluding VAT) will cover the basic salary and material costs of a candidate who will be exposed to a superb opportunity of undergoing a 6 month internship.
In a nutshell:
- SARA will recruit up to four PDI candidates who have a minimum qualification of an undergraduate degree
- The sponsor company will participate in the final selection of the intern
- Professionals in their respective areas of remuneration will train and mentor the interns for the six month period
- The candidates will attend the GRP (Global Reward Profession) seminars, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook courses during this period and also be exposed to practical remuneration management in a variety of host organisations
- The interns will be paid a basic salary for the six month period. The balance is used to cover material required, equipment and the attendance of seminars and conferences
- The sponsoring organisation has the first option to appoint an intern after the six months’ internship but is not obliged to hire the candidate
The timelines are as follows:
Please contact Yolanda Sedlmaier at email@example.com or on 083 443 6017 for more information or to pledge your sponsorship.
We look forward to partnering with you in getting skilled PDI remuneration professionals into business.
SARA Internship Committee